The NAC&U Ambassador program began in 2014 based on faculty recommendations during the NAC&U Innovation Summit held in November 2013. Ambassadors work to develop connections between campuses and serve an important role on their own campuses as they work to inform faculty and students about what NAC&U can offer them.
As many ambassadors have served for two years, there were many new faces at last month’s Summer Institute. Thank you to our outgoing ambassadors who did a wonderful job carving out this new role for NAC&U.
Please join us in welcoming our new ambassadors:
- David Schreiber, Chair of Entertainment Industry Studies, Belmont University
- Marie Bell, Assistant Professor of Nursing, Nazareth College
- Brad Wile, Assistant Professor of Chemistry, Ohio Northern University
- Kristin Plaehn, Senior Adviser to the President, Pacific Lutheran University
- Jennifer Pearce, Assistant Professor of Physics, Roger Williams University
- June Speakman, Professor of Political Science, Roger Williams University
- Kim Genovese, Associate Professor of Nursing, Valparaiso University
- Eileen Chanza Torres, Assistant Professor of English, Westminster College