“Exploration, Innovation and Collaboration”
April 6-8, 2018
Nazareth College will host a solutions-based, think-tank style retreat to foster ongoing collaboration among NAC&U members from April 6-8, 2018, at its campus in Rochester, NY. At the event’s conclusion, participants will return to their campuses with specific implementation ideas.
NAC&U members are invited to send teams of up to five faculty and staff for robust discussions on the following topics:
- What does it mean to be a teacher in the 21st century?
- How can innovative civic engagement address 21st century demands in teaching and learning?
- How can we lead more effectively as integrators of liberal arts and professional studies?
- How can the NAC&U student experience serve as an agent of change in troubling times?
- Civic dialogue: How have our campuses changed since the 2017 NAC&U Summer Institute?
Campuses may want to send faculty and civic engagement staff who are active in campus initiatives and the topics that will be addressed during the Think Tank. Ambassadors are welcome.