The NAC&U Faculty Ambassadors are accepting submissions for the 2nd Annual Award for Student Excellence.
The NAC&U Prize for Student Excellence has a threefold purpose:
- To recognize outstanding contributions in the liberal arts, professional programs or experiential learning, and civic engagement
- To promote students who attend NAC&U institutions
- To enhance the visibility of NAC&U faculty contributions
Up to three $1000 prizes are available to undergraduate seniors who present a compelling artifact that represents their undergraduate work as it pertains to:
- Their knowledge and experience in the liberal arts, or
- Their knowledge and experience in professional programs or experiential learning (study abroad, fieldwork, or other related experiences), or
- Their knowledge and experiences in civic engagement.
Submissions are limited to ONE ENTRY per member campus.
The deadline for each NAC&U member institution’s submission is Monday, February 5, 2018.
For more information and submission guidelines, please go here.