This event has been postponed. Please stay tuned for a new date.
NAC&U members are invited to send teams of two to five faculty for robust discussions on the following topics:
- What does it mean to be a teacher in the 21st century?
- How can innovative civic engagement address 21st century demands in teaching and learning?
- How can we lead more effectively as integrators of liberal arts and professional studies?
- How can the NAC&U student experience serve as an agent of change in troubling times?
- Civic dialogue: How have our campuses changed since the 2017 NAC&U Summer Institute?
The event will be a solutions-based, think-tank style retreat to foster ongoing collaboration among NAC&U faculty. At its conclusion, participants will return to their campuses with specific implementation ideas.
Registration information to come.
For more information, contact NAC&U Ambassador Co-Chairs:
Heidi Laudien or Keith Koster